Date:      Mon, 05 Jul 1999 19:06:30 -0700
From:      Dana Huggard <dana@etoile.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chrooted User login'able ftpd

I would like to setup the ftpd so that when a user logs in with an ftp
session they are locked into the their home directory. So that when they
do a "cd /" they are in $HOME.  Looking into it I think I want to use
the ftpaccess file but this doesn't seem to work. Is there a document
someone could point me at to do this?  I assume there is, and probably
even read it once. :)

Cheers,
Dana_H