Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2001 00:38:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jason <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I was rooted using telnet

I do recall the security notice.  I read it on the website and from the
security list.  I was already planning a cvsup at the time and I asked a
couple of BSD gurus I know if that when I update my sources by cvsup,
would that take care of the problem.  They told me it would.  So a couple
of days after I saw the security advisory I cvsuped from
cvsup2.FreeBSD.org (i usually only use 2 or 3) and thought the problem was
taken care of.  I don't recall seeing any other advisories.

----
Jason
jason@jason-n3xt.org