Date:      26 May 2002 08:57:36 -0300
From:      "Jim C." <jconner@enterit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   glide3 port question

Any idea on when this port will be NOT marked as broken? ie when will it
be fixed to compile and schtuff?  Im going through quake withdrawals
because I can't play it in gl and non gl is just not playable (runs
wierd...choppy and stuff).  I have a Voodoo 5 5500 AGP that I am told
this is the driver I need to build to use it.

Anyone know whats going on?

-- clip --

===>  Glide3-64Bit-20010331 is marked as broken: Does not build.

-- clip --