Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:46:52 +0200
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp-master contact

Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote (2001/07/25):
> Whom do I email about getting stuff (CTM deltas) onto
> ftp-master.freebsd.org?  I tried ftp-master@freebsd.org, but the email
> bounded with unknown user.

I think that it should be sufficient to discuss it in this mailing
list (freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org). Master of ftp-master.FreeBSD.org
should be here too... Haloo? Are you here or on vacations? :-)

However, I'm not sure how much Peter Wemm reads this mailing list,
so maybe you should write down a mail to peter@FreeBSD.org after
some reasonable time if there is not any response.

Best regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka   (cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz;  http://www.fee.vutbr.cz/~cejkar)
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of El. Engineering and Comp. Science