Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:04:18 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <decke@bluelife.at>
To:        mexas@bris.ac.uk
Cc:        ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: redports too busy?

Am 15.10.2013 14:27 schrieb "Anton Shterenlikht" <mexas@bris.ac.uk>:

> Just to check the reports is running ok.
> I see several ports building for 43 hours.
> Is that expected?
>
> Anton

Yeah that is okay. This is a bug in tinderbox that happens to leave a
/tmp/trinderdlock directory behind when not properly shutdown. So when
starting a new job tinderbox does not start the job and just waits because
it thinks it can't get the lock - I usually see that after some hours and
remove that directory to get it going. I've done this a few hours already
so the jobs should finish soon.