Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:42:43 +0100
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pccard suddenly not working

I installed my new Toshiba with the CD's from 4.1-RELEASE. Everything
works fine with the PCMCIA ethernet card 3Com 3C589C. Upgraded with
cvsup yesterday. Compiled and built both GENERIC and the custom kernel
for that machine. Rebooted with 4.2-STABLE as of yesterday, and suddenly
pccardd reports: pccardd[53]: No card in database for "(null)"("(null)")

Compared with the old /etc/defaults/pccard.conf from 4.1-RELEASE, and
there is no difference with the one I've got, as far as the 3Com card is
concerned.

Anyone, anything?

--
                           __o