Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:58:39 +0900 (JST)
From:      hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org, hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Floppies with Pccard Support

In article <Pine.BSF.3.96.990411200700.12319A-100000@andrsn.stanford.edu>
andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu writes:

>> 	I built a 3.1-RELEASE and made some install floppies
>> (kern.flp and mfsroot.flp) with pccard support.  No guarantees
>> here, and they don't work quite as I'd like, since at least
>> on my laptop, the pccard interface doesn't show up on the list
>> of available network interfaces--but it works nevertheless.

I also built 3.1-RELEASE (with PAO3) boot.flp, kern.flp, and
mfsroot.flp this morning.  This problem (about interface detection)
comes from release/sysinstall/devices.c and I've fixed it, I will put
it somewhere when I finished the test of it.

I rewrited most of pccard support in PAO2 boot.flp.  The diffs against
the original source is too smaller than PAO2 boot.flp.

--
HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi
Information Technology Center