Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:14:03 +0200
From:      regisr <regisr@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Portupgrade has serious problems

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:01:48 -0700
David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net> a =E9crit:

> --->  Skipping 'graphics/ImageMagick' (ImageMagick-6.4.3.4) because a=20
> requisite package 'apache-2.2.9_3' () failed (specify -k to force)

I had a similar problem when I have deinstalled apache.
I used pkgdb / portsdb to reconstruct the index files and correct the
the installed package database.=20
And the Apache dependencies go away ( I use cherokee as webserver )=20
I can't give you the correct options as I make tries which are not the
best, with -f to force the update ;-) =20

--=20
regis