Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:12:09 -0400
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?QnJ1bm8gTGF1euk=?= <brunolauze@msn.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?B?UmVu6SBMYWRhbg==?= <rene@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Aura and Ash

I have finally ash_shell working on freebsd.=A0=0A=
=0A=
Ok=2C it's the non-chromeos version so it's show example of aura and no chr=
ome. But that is a huge step in the right direction.=0A=
I will post a screenshot later and show the patches. Now the fun begin tryi=
ng to include OS_CHROMEOS and OS_FREEBSD together!=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=