Date:      Sat, 3 Jul 2010 15:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: selective jail restriction controlling in rc.conf

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:

Hallo Harald,

> Harald Schmalzbauer schrieb am 03.07.2010 10:05 (localtime):
>> One have to seperatly define ip4 and ip6 addresses. The can be with or
>> without mask, single oder comma seperated list, doesn't matter, thanks to
>> the jail_handle_ips_option() coder, it just works :)
>
> I forgot to change that in defults/rc.conf.
> Please find attached the corrected version.

there is currently an ongoing discussion about jail configuration on
the freebsd-jail@ mailing list:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail/2010-June/thread.html#1308

I think your comments (and patches) are better sent there, rather than
to stable@.

Gruesse,
Bjern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb    From August on I will have a life.  It's now up to you
to do the maths and count to 64.     -- Bondorf, Germany, 14th June 2010