Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:44:09 -0800
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@kfu.com>
To:        "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XENHVM amd64 mouse issue

I have 8.2-RC2 + the netfront patch and a XENHVM kernel. I note that I wind u=
p with both ums0 and psm0, but it turns out neither appears to work. My VNC c=
onsole works for text video and keyboard, but trying to run a moused for eit=
her device doesn't result in the text console mouse pointer moving. Mouse cl=
icks do appear to do something, however. I don't ever see the psm device sho=
w up in the vmstat -i output, FWIW.=20

Has anyone else seen anything similar?

I hope it's not that I've forgotten some elementary moused configuration ste=
p. :/=