Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:41:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lesstif port doesn't install libXm.so.1 ?

--0-2005183563-919302102=:28017

You'll need the attached patch if you are running 4.0-CURRENT.

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

#
# Hi folks,
#
# I've noticed that, since the recent upgrade of the lesstif port, it's
# not installing libXm.so.1 anymore.
#
# When prompted "This port will overwrite your Motif installation. Is this
# ok? (y/n)?" I press ``y'' and Enter as I always have before, but after
# make install has completed there's no libXm.so* in /usr/X11R6/lib .
#
# Anyone getting the port to install this library properly since Tuesday's
# upgrade?
#
# Ciao,
# Sheldon.
#
#
# To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
# with "unsubscribe freebsd-ports" in the body of the message
#

--0-2005183563-919302102=:28017
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--0-2005183563-919302102=:28017--