Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:25:47 -0500
From:      Roy Lyons <rlyons@mediaone.net>
To:        Freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   mobile picobsd

There seems to be minimal documentation on picobsd, and nothing on its
use in a laptop with pccard devices.  I would like to create a picobsd
floppy for my toshiba sattelite 4090XDVD with a 3com 575 pcmcia nic and
then mount -t msdos the fat32 drive for additional space (for instance
mounting as /usr).  Another thought is to use  'options NFS_ROOT' in the
kernel config and use an nfsmount for root.  I wish to do this because I
am not allowed to tamper with the existing OS or partitions.  Any
thoughts on how I can accomplish this?

Roy