Date:      Wed, 26 May 2010 01:45:29 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?QmFs4XpzIE3hdOlmZnk=?= <repcsike@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jails and one dynamic ip address

Hi,

Sure there can be a better solution (I think :)):

Use an rfc1918 private address range for your Jail, and use nat, to forward
your external interface IP to the private address of the jail.

This can be done in ipnat, PF, or the other natting, packet filtering tools=
.

Hope I understood your question :).

Regards,

Bal=E1zs M.