Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:06:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Speaking of moving files

Cc:ed to -chat where this seems to belong now.

Yes, everyone should be familiar with fsdb (you should have seen the fear
on a coworker's face the other day when I said something about fixing a
filesystem with fsdb in jest. It was straight unadulterated terror.) The
mere mention of this tool makes Junior level administrators cower in fear.
Just for that reason it makes it the best tool for intimidation.

-Pat
--

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net