Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 14:18:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@teamos2.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rarpd dies...

I'm using rarpd to boot a Sun 3/60 Xterm, and I find that it only
answers one request and then won't answer again.  The manpage doesn't
indicate that it is run as an inetd child, but it's behaviour seems to
indicate that.

I can't however find "rarp" in /etc/services, so I'm not sure how to
proceed.  If anyone has found a solution to this (either by fixing
rarpd or using it out of inetd), I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Please reply directly.

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                       james@teamos2.org |
| TeamOS/2 Online admin                           Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |