Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 21:26:20 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vn hosed

> We have some patches for soft-updates coming on-line today..

Well. You know to keep it short I didn't add the details that
I had completely reconfigured by adding a dedicated swap
partition, so that I have had no crashes in the last 72hrs.

That's normal.  Of course.

So there might be lingering problems with soft-updates but
they must be minor, fundamentally.

The point is: goddam really cool stuff!  Great work
Julian, Kirk (of course) and whoever!  I love
listening to my drives now...

Cheers,
Russell