Date:      Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:59:37 +0200
From:      Oscar-Ivan Lepe-Aldama <oscar.lepe@acm.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disklabel lost

The partition table seams o.k. but the disklabel is lost. I move the
disk to another FreeBSD system and have been able to mount its root
partition with

mount /dev/ad2s1a /mnt/ad2s1a

The fstab file in the /etc directory of the damage disk is:

# Device         Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump    Pass#
/dev/ad0s1        none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad0s1a       /               ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/ad0s1e       /usr            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/acd0c        /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
proc              /proc           procfs  rw              0       0