Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:59:10 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IPFW & cvsup rules

Hello fellow FBSD uses,
I have IPFW installed and running. But when I went
to do a cvsup source tree update the firewall stopped me.
I then tried a pkg_add -r and again the firewall
stopped me. These are 2 very common functions in FBSD.
So I don't have to reinvent the wheel, would someone
Please show me the IPFW rules needed to allow these 2
functions to process through the ipfw firewall.

Thanks
Joe