Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2016 19:56:28 +0000
From:      Sallie Morris <sallie.morris@b2bmicrodata.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cloudera 2016 Update Client List

Hi,

I am writing to you in regards to our recent list release, and check if you=
 would be interested in acquiring recently verified Cloudera 2016 Update Bu=
siness List.

Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 25th of =
September 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches th=
e right contact from the right company.

Note: If Cloudera Users are not relevant to you, please reply with your tar=
get criteria and/or the industries you'd like to target for your marketing =
campaigns.

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Sallie Morris
Business Data Analyst

             If you don't wish to receive emails from us, please reply back=
 stating "REMOVE".