Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:35:31 -0500
From:      "Brian F. Feldman" <green@freebsd.org>
To:        "Logan weaponx" <loganweaponx@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lomac

"Logan weaponx" <loganweaponx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a reason lomac_enable isn't in /etc/defaults/rc.conf? I've onl=
y had =

> a brief look so excuse this email if i'm in error and the answer is =

> glaringly obvious.

It's mostly that it still needs several features of the kernel which aren=
't =

currently there to be fully-functionalI don't think there would be any ha=
rm =

in adding it, though, and saying as much in /etc/defaults/rc.conf :)

-- =

Brian Fundakowski Feldman                           \'[ FreeBSD ]''''''''=
''\
  <> green@FreeBSD.org  <> bfeldman@tislabs.com      \  The Power to Serv=
e! \
 Opinions expressed are my own.                       \,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=
,,,,\