Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 1996 03:19:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      -=WireHead=- <timothy.butkiewicz@wmich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yet another PPP question :) (auto related -- no no come back!)

Hello all.

Hope that you are haveing a great day!

O.k. here's the deal.

iijPPP works wonderfully now with the automatic dialing feature.
Now i want dial on demand. In fact i'm demanding it!

Well i went in and configured up my ppp.conf file.

When i type

% ppp -auto pppscripthere

it revs up and the dumps out complaining that I need to spcify a dstaddr.

I have ifaddr set and add 0 0 HISADDR set up.

What more do I need?

Have you set up ppp -auto and have it workin? If so can I scam your
config's off of you?

Thanks much for your help and have a happy actualization!
-Timothy

--Is It Live .. or Is It Mimecon--

|Feed the NOiSe in2 the .SYS                                fone: 616.349.8044|
|Please end destructive                                 system_X: 616.373.6680|
|       nuclear testing                          http://arbornet.org/~wirehead|
| ! PGP Key available upon request. !                 eMail:wirehead@pobox.com|