Date:      Wed, 08 May 1996 20:22:38 +0900
From:      Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= <max@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        max@sfc.wide.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: date change and wtmp record

From: J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 09:25:16 +0200 (MET DST)

> >      I'm thinking of doing 'make world' hoping the problem goes away.
>
> It won't.  Everything is in /usr/src/bin/date/.  So rebuilding this
> must help, or you're suffering from another problem.  (Make sure you
> don't use GNU date by accident.  cd into the src dir, and run
> ./obj/date <new date>.)
     Oh, well, I rebuilt and reinstalled /usr/src/bin/date/* and the
problem stays there.  Thought there may be problem with logwtmp() and,
so, I rebuilt and reinstalled libutil, but unsuccessful so far.
     Now, I really don't have any idea what to look at or what to do.
Since it's not giving me serious trouble, I can always give up on
this, but I really hope to solve this.
(It's very strange that no one else sees this problem.)

     If I ever find out what's wrong, I will post it here.  If anyone
has any idea/suggestion, please let me know.

     Thanks.

          Masafumi NAKANE, Keio Univ., Dept. of Environmental Information
E-Mail : t94303mn@sfc.keio.ac.jp / max@sfc.wide.ad.jp
[URL] :  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~t94303mn