Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:51:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        keet@plig.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wi as access point?

From the keyboard of Warner Losh:
> In message <20011124174225.A1216@riffraff.plig.net> Christiaan Keet writes:
> : I've got a Lucent Orinoco WaveLAN card (wi0) in a PCI bridge.  It
> : seems to work fine in a peer-to-peer configuration, but is it
> : possible to configure the wi device to act as access point?
>
> A driver to do that exists for FreeBSD, but it is sadly unavailable to
> the public at this time.

Come on Warner, you must have expected that the next question has to be
"why ?" and "why 'sadly' ?" and "when ends 'at this time' ?" ;-)

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77