Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:25:13 -0500
From:      Greg Barniskis <nalists@scls.lib.wi.us>
To:        Pavel A Crasotin <pavel@ctk.ru>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Perl 5.8.7 dumps core on quotewords

Pavel A Crasotin wrote:
> Yes, i have installed perl5.8.7 from ports
> And yes, i have run the perl-after-upgrade script with -f option

Sorry then that it's not a simple thing.

I just started looking at cricket myself, and don't have a fully
working installation yet (I still need to tweak the Apache config to
match the local environment, or else tweak the local env to match
cricket's assumptions). However, I can report that using compile,
collector and graph.cgi from the command line works fine for me.

On the other hand... I just ran your test script and got:

Bus error (core dumped)

Anyone else have clues? Since it's easily repeatable in different
environments, maybe send-pr it as a demonstrable bug?

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 266-6348