Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 19:40:09 -0500
From:      Michael Lawless <mlawless@bc.cybernex.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pentium Processors

I am interested in purchasing a Dell Dimension Pentium/133, however to meet
my universities requirments I must run the Unix OS FreeBSD.  The only
computer they guarantee this OS to work on is the IBM Aptivia 300 series.
However I want a Dell.  I have also heard many rumors of computer science
majors buying big, expensive fancy computers only to find out that this OS
doesn't run on them.  I would like to know if you have any experience with
this OS, and if it will run on a Dell.  However, I need you to be sure about
this as it will be part of the basis of my decision.  If you know of
problems or whatnot please tell me.  Some people tell me that this is a
fairly popular OS and that it rus on all x86 processors.  However I need a
definite answer right from the horse's mouth so to speak.  Thanks for your
time and cooperation

Michael Lawless
mlawless@bc.cybernex.net