Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:56:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      michael@blueneptune.com
To:        yurtesen@ispro.net.tr (Evren Yurtesen)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: !!!URGENT DNS PROBLEM!!!

> I am using 3.1R as my primary dns server and I have a bizarre problem
> here!!!
> some of my domains are not working! for ex. fatih.net and voltelektrik.com
> my old domains are working (I believe that these were working too I just
> do not know when they started to not to work)

InterNIC shows fatih.net and voltelektrik.com as being "on hold".  That
means they won't show up in the root DNS servers.  They were both created
on 3-Nov-1998.  Perhaps you forgot to pay for the domains?  Contact
NSI/InterNIC for more information on how to proceed.

> I have many domains for ex. orucoglu.com and ispro.net and they are
> working just fine!
> my name servers are 195.174.18.1 and 195.174.18.2
>
> what should I do???
> this is very urgent situation...
> if you know any other mailing list please let me know
>
> sorry for sending this email to 2 mailing lists at the same time.
>
> Evren

Michael Bryan
michael@blueneptune.com