Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:49:12 -0500
From:      William Bulley <web@umich.edu>
To:        Dutch Ingraham <stoa@gmx.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Aliased Fonts in Xombrero

According to Dutch Ingraham <stoa@gmx.us> on Fri, 02/13/15 at 13:27:

> Have you tried installing the package?  Some recommend against mixing
> ports and packages, but I haven't run into problems doing that lately.

No.  I always build from source.  IMHO the bugzilla report should be
addressed and retired, but I'm not able to spend the time searching.

Since it works for you (building from source), there is little pressure
to fix a problem that probably only affects a small number of users...  :-)

Regards,

web...

--

 /"\   ASCII RIBBON          / William Bulley
 \ /   CAMPAIGN AGAINST     /

72 characters width template ----------------------------------------->|