Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 1996 21:59:22 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        les@compmod.com
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Introducing new Free BSD product

> Our company has developed a FREE BSD software driver for our T1 Master
> T1 communications card.
>
> How can we get it listed here?? on the Free BSD pages??

Just compose about a paragraph of text, preferably in HTML if you want
to be able to specify where various links should go, and send it to
this address.  One of the Commercial entry editors will pick it up (or
I will, as necessary, these being the holidays).

Glad to hear you did that driver!  I remember we talked about it last
time I visited your company.

					Jordan