Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:09:35 -0400
From:      RDWestSr <rdwestsr@hotpop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SUCCESS-GUYS !!!  :))

i finally have my first FreeBSD Server running with most everything i
desire :)

the only ports i used were mysql and curl

all others were compiled with latest versions --

Hey - i feel like i have accomplished something here  :)

tx for the help guys

ps - i realized that mysql port uses /usr/local as base dir  :)
i was really lost at other ways with ports --

Hey DAN      it only took me 3 years to get a FreeBSD server up and
running  :)
lol
j/kin
i been back at it for about a week now :)

apache with many modules - 1.3.26
openssl/mod-ssl -  0.9.6d - 1.3.26
mod-php with many modules
mysql
xml
pdflib
curl
pspell
gdlib

and damn it loads fast
l8r guys
RDWestSr

heh   -  now i may add them logos at all my page bottoms for the cause -

Proud To Be MS Free !!!