Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 15:01:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "H. Jared Agnew" <jagnew@hagnew.campus.vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SUPING

Hey all, wondering if someone here could help me.  I tried to compile current
my machine, but there was little success.  Well, I droped that and went back to
stable, I suped the sorce for stable again and had to edit a few things, becausethe make world script on current changes some directories, then when stable runs
it cant remove the files with rm -rf.  Well, now I'm getting these errors, in
about the last 1/2 hour of make world.

t.o send.o subr.o
debug.o: Undefined symbol `_iso_ntoa' referenced from text segment
list.o: Undefined symbol `_iso_ntoa' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

If anyone can help, I would really aprieciate it!

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please mail straight back!

---  Jared
--jared@vt.edu