Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:22:04 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bryan Venteicher <bryanv@daemoninthecloset.org>
To:        Joe Holden <lists@rewt.org.uk>
Cc:        Sergey Kandaurov <pluknet@gmail.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: virtio for 9.1-R

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

Yes - it is long overdue and something I plan to fix in the next
month. There have been off-list patches floating around that do
just that.

I also plan to spend my spare time in Dec. to work on FreeBSD
VirtIO improvements/bugs/nags. I've been busy with $JOB and have
been busy finishing up a VMware vmxnet driver.

Bryan