Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:27:36 +0100
From:      Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Request to StarOffice/Wordperfect users

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> unnecessary downloading to save both time and money. Is there someone who can
> tell me whether StarOffice and/or Wordperfect work as expected with my new
> ports, when installed from the ports collection? Is someone in the position
> to try?

Both wordperfect-8.0 (installed from ports) and StarOffice 5.0 (installed
natively from CD-ROM) seems to work.

I removed the old /compat/linux directory and installed poth ports.

ciao
  lutz

--
Lutz Albers, lutz@muc.de, pgp key available from <http://www.pgp.net>;
Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.