Date:      Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:51:39 -0400
From:      William Bulley <web@umich.edu>
To:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't build graphics/xfig-3.2.5b on 8.2-STABLE

According to Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk> on Thu, 06/23/11 at 06:53:

> Perhaps x11-toolkits/Xaw3d and x11-toolkits/libXaw need updating.
>
> I got xfig-3.2.5b working fine on -current.
>
> Have you followed /usr/ports/UPDATING entry 20110605 (gnutls update) ?

The entire system was upgraded June 21.  The buildworld/installworld
of FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE, every single port was rebuild from source.

When I got to xfig (which normally builds just fine) it caused the
error.  I have these ports:

   Xaw3d-1.5E_4        A 3-D Athena Widget set that looks like Motif
   libXaw-1.0.8,1      X Athena Widgets library

How do I know if these are in need of updating or not?  I did the
normal csup -L2 ports-supfile as part of the above rebuild, so I
expect these two ports are as up-to-date as could be as of 6/21.

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Email: web@umich.edu