Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 07:42:50 -0600
From:      "Jim Fleming" <jfleming@anet.com>
To:        "Bernd Walter" <ticso@cicely8.cicely.de>, "Matthew Dillon" <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, "Garance A Drosihn" <drosih@rpi.edu>, "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>, "Sheldon Hearn" <sheldonh@starjuice.net>, "Kirk McKusick" <mckusick@beastie.mckusick.com>, <freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Jordan Hubbard" <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Proposed auto-sizing patch to sysinstall (was Re: Using a larger block size on large filesystems)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jordan Hubbard" <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To: "Bernd Walter" <ticso@cicely8.cicely.de>; "Matthew Dillon" <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>; "Garance A Drosihn" <drosih@rpi.edu>;
"Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>; "Sheldon Hearn" <sheldonh@starjuice.net>; "Kirk McKusick" <mckusick@beastie.mckusick.com>;
<freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 3:20 AM

> > /home has become *The* standard place for one's home dir.
>
> And you're smoking some bad crack if you think there's *any such
> thing* as a standard here, much less "*The* standard" :-)

I will have to remember that....the next time Jordan tells me that
IPv8 will not be allowed into FreeBSD.....
:-)

This may help...
http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv4/Tutorial/

The Netfilter Project: Packet Mangling for Linux 2.4
http://netfilter.samba.org

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info
IPv16....One Better !!