Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:29:39 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        xfmail@slappy.org
Subject:   XFMail -> Cyrus IMAPd ...

How? Going through Misc->Config Misc->Receive, I enter all my data in as I
think is appropriate, and then go to Imap-><server> and it appears to try
and get *all* the user mailboxes and get an error about "Too many folders"
as a result...

Under Cyrus IMAPd, when I connect using pine, I connct as:

{mailserv}inbox

With folders referenced as:

{mailserv}inbox.<subfolder>

Am I doing something wrong?  Is anyone using XFMail with Cyrus IMAPd?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org