Date:      Tue, 02 Jun 2015 07:37:33 +0200
From:      Michal Ratajsky <michal.ratajsky@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mtree weekly status report, week 1

Hello everyone,

my GSoC 2015 project is to create the libmtree library for
reading/writing/manipulating mtree spec files and change all programs
that require these features to use libmtree instead of providing their
own implementations. Please see the wiki page [1] for a more thorough
description of the project.

During the first week I created libmtree GitHub project and committed
the build infrastructure. As the project is meant to be portable, the
build system of choice was autotools. I worked on the initial API design
of libmtree to get a reasonable idea about structuring the code and
committed some initial code for reading spec files.

My plan for week 2 is to write code for building specs in memory by
reading spec files and directory structure.

Thank you,

Michal

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2015/mtreeParsingLibrary