Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:04:15 -0700
From:      aurfalien <aurfalien@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   zilstat.ksh

Hi all,

I seem to have dtrace enabled on my system which is great.

However the dirs on FreeBSDs site for enabling dtrace are really easy to =
follow so no big deal on that front.  Hats off to the docs, very very =
simple and thorough.   Lovin the FreeBSD community.

Ok, hugs over.

When I run zilstat.ksh -p poolname

I get;

dtrace: invalid probe specifier=20

And it looks to print out the scripts contents with this nugget at the =
end;

: probe description fbt::txg_quiesce:entry does not match any probes

Is this simply a matter of commenting whats related to this probe?

Of course, I have no idea what I'm really saying here.  But it sounds =
cool.

- aurf