Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:52:18 +0200
From:      Nicolas Raspail <nicolas.raspail@whisperingvault.net>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   news/nzbget updated

Hi

I just have seen that the news/nzbget port has been updated (fixing bug
ports/182867). So I think someone can close the bugs ports/177669 and
ports/180832 .

I have noted some things in the Makefile :
   * I don't see any reference to python, but the new version 11.0
provides postinstall scripts written in Python

   * the configure argument "--enable-sigchld-handler " is still
present, but from the developer, "since revision r712 (before the
release of the 11.0 version) --enable-sigchld-handler shouldn't be
necessary anymore on 64-Bit BSD. But instead --disable-sigchld-handler
is needed on 32-Bit BSD". I have removed this line from the Makefile,
recompile the port, install it, download a file and the postinstall
scripts terminate successfully.

   * if you copy /usr/local/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf to
/usr/local/etc/nzbget.conf, WebDir and ConfigTemplate will be defined
with correct paths

   * Maybe we can add two options to install unrar/rar and 7zip

Regards

Nicolas