Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 1996 06:43:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.hda.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ian_stewart@nyro.com
Subject:   Re: Can FreeBSD be used in a commercial way?

> He can sell it.  As is.  For as much as he can get for it.  Without
> adding any value.  It might be hard to sell it, but he could.

I better quickly add "NOT as is" - as I said in the message before,
Terry's summary looked good and you have to pay attention to GPL
issues and (as someone else pointed out) WC install tool issues.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real-Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936