Date:      Mon, 6 May 2002 10:22:27 +0200
From:      "Andreas Zymny" <andreas@zymny.de>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problems to get 4.6RC running on my laptlop

> In message: <032101c1f3a6$00622fc0$2b6d4dc2@dildo>
>             "Andreas Zymny" <andreas@zymny.de> writes:
> : PSI-ISA bridge     : SiS 85c503
>
> What kind of pci<->pcmica/cardbus controller do you have in your
> machine?

Before FreeBSD can probe this, it produce a panic. But your tip helps,
and here is the output:

pcic0: <TI PCI-4410 PCI-Cardbus Bridga> at deice 10.0 on pci0
pcic0: PCI Memory allocated: 0x44000000
pcic0: Polling Mode
pcic0: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][FUNC pci int + CSC serial isa irq]

> : And: What can I do? I have the 4.3 RC3 cd rom here, but this is
not
> : what I want to do.
>
> Well, you could try using ISA interrupts:
>
> hw.pcic.intr_path=1
>
> in your /boot/loader.conf file.  That might help avoid the bug.

This helps! Thank you.

Andreas Zymny