Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 1995 09:30:05 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        doc@freefall.FreeBSD.org, faq@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Darryl Okahata: Re: I do not see that this ever made it in to the FAQ??

It seems that Jordan K. Hubbard said:
> Did you guys get these changes?  I think they should certainly be
> folded in, if not!

They have been for a long time Jordan, stop reading old mail :-)

roberto     95/07/29 11:09:21

  Modified:    share/doc/FAQ  freebsd-faq.sgml
  Log:
  Major overhaul of the FAQ. I've added several contributions
  specially from Darryl Okahata. I've rewritten several URL to the proper
  <url url="" name=""> tag. There is still room for improvement but it
  should be closer to 2.0.5R now. I'll try to be faster for future updates...

  Obtained from: Mail messages from the lists.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #2: Sat Oct  7 23:37:44 MET 1995