Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 07:40:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Charles F. Dillon" <charlesdillon@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Documentation

This may be a redundant post.  I'm not sure the original ever made it
to freebsd.org.  Due to such issues on this end, I have since had to
return to my Yahoo account for my mailing lists(instead of my work
machine/account) to ensure this does not happen again.  Please bear
with me.

Is there documentation on updateing 3.3-RELEASE to  3.4-RELEASE via
ISO-9660 CD images, and the steps that follow.  (i.e.  pgk_version(1)
to update pkgs afterward).  If so where can i find it.  I was unable
to find any on the FreeBSD site (Handbook etc.)

thanks
charles

p.s.
A CC from someone to at least verify that they received this via the
list would be appreciated.

=====
charlesdillon@yahoo.com
Charles F. Dillon