Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:29:54 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gimp and mng

--Boundary-00=_yH23+NOQA8V2Fkm

I'm sorry, I forgot to attach the new Makefile.bsd and went to sleep
right afterwards :-( Here it is...

	-mi

В╕второк 03 Червень 2003 08:17 pm, David Yeske, Ви написали:
= I'm using gimp 1.3.14 (graphics/gimp-devel) and libmng 1.0.5
= (graphics/libmng) on FreeBSD. I modified the FreeBSD libmng port to
= use autoconf because the standard FreeBSD libmng port does not, and
= that disables the ability to save mng files. After I reinstalled
= libmng gimp was able to find it.

--Boundary-00=_yH23+NOQA8V2Fkm--