Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:28:56 -0500
From:      Graeme Tait <graeme@echidna.com>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: console switching???

Chris Browning wrote:

> So my wife buys me a nice 17" monitor for my birthday. Then she brings home a
> cast-off Pentium box on which I would like to install linux to play with. Don't
> mis-understand, after 2 years of playing and now 1 year of really using
> freebsd, I'm convinced. But I think I'm at the point where I'd like to see
> linux and after multiple freebsd installs over the past couple years (every
> release is easier!!! thanx, y'all) I'm certainly not afraid of a linux install.
> My problem is: I'm out of room! Physically. She'll shoot me if I bring another
> monitor in here. I'm looking at console switches. Any advice out there? TIA.

Look at the Cybex Switchview. Not cheap, especially with good cables, but cheaper
than another good monitor, and much cheaper than a lawyer.

See
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=531221+534973+/usr/local/www/db/text/1998/freebsd-questions/19981206.freebsd-questions

--
Graeme Tait - Echidna