Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:57:47 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The eventual fate of BLOCK devices.

Nate Williams wrote:

> > I Can't believe this email only produced TWO responses!
> > I would have thought that this wouldhav brought out the chainsaws!
> > Maybe no-one is listenning on 'arch' any more, or maybe 'arch' doesn't
> > work? (the only responders got it via 'core')
>
> Interesting.  It appears that somehow I got 'unsubscribed' from arch.
> Not sure why, but in May I was subscribed, but I'm no longer subscribed.

	Looks like the same happened to me, although it's hard to tell because
even after I subscribed (and majordomo confirmed this by not letting me
subscribe again) my address does not show up with a 'which' command.
Same for freebsd-security-notifications, which I'm probably on from
several different addresses now. :)

	Not a major deal in my book, but it may explain why the list has been
so quiet....

Doug
--
"Stop it, I'm gettin' misty."