Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:32:28 -0500
From:      Scott <scott@illininet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printer and Iomega support

Good morning,

I currently have a Brother HL-630 printer that I cannot get to work on
the FreeBSD system. I can send something to the printer, but nothing
prints out except garbled junk. Does your system offer support for the
Brother Printers?

Regarding Iomega Zip drives, how can I get the system to use this
device?

Thank you.

I must say that I am quite pleased with the system overall. It is much
more powerfull than NT, and easier to install than Linux.

Scott Oyer
IlliniNet Web Access