Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 12:06:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        Michael Rice <marice@email.msn.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Laptop Displays

Just dig for the info.  Gw2k support doesn't know?  Get a senior tech on
the phone.  Go to Trident's homepage and find it yourself.  May even find
what you need on the display itself somewhere in gw2k's support pages.

Jeremy Shaffner					JORSM Internet
Senior Technical Support 		  Northwest Indiana's Premium
jer@jorsm.com				   Internet Service Provider
support@jorsm.com			     http://www.jorsm.com