Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 20:26:49 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        "Don't Have" <hackz_007@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: questions

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 00:15:03 +0000, Don't Have scrawled:

# Hi, I live in Canada and the government look at the stuff i use to
# host the
# website and check is it tax deductable. Well since I have the
# internet and I
# downloaded FreeBSD for free I was wondering can I host websites
# for big
# company's legally with it.

*giggle* What do you think Yahoo! does with FreeBSD?

Please don't be offended; it's just that FreeBSD is known for being
even freer than Linux, which is bound mainly by the GNU licences.
You can do anything you want with FreeBSD.

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net