Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:00:18 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Sergey Skvortsov <skv@protey.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   p5-Apache-Test install fails ...

I hate to ask, but when I try and install the above, it fails with:

===>   Generating temporary packing list
-MExtUtils::Install -e  "-e qq{.mypacklist} && uninstall(qq{.mypacklist}, 1, 0)"
-MExtUtils::Install: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /home/ports/usr/ports/www/p5-Apache-Test/work/Apache-Test-1.03.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-Apache-Test.

have installed other Perl modules, and all seem to have installed fine
(including mod_perl just before the above) ... I can't find in either
/usr/share/mk or /usr/ports/Mk any references to the -MExtUtils::Install
usage, so am at a loss as to where to look :(

Thanks ...